RSI resources are a prerequisite for Texas’ top production builders—ranging from large public companies to small, private builders. A primary goal for RSI is to assist builders with their land and lot strategies. The company routinely makes its clients aware of emerging opportunities in the market.
Services provided to builders include:
• Discussion of the latest housing market trends and events
• Review of submarket conditions with emphasis on value (lot/housing prices) and velocity (lot/housing absorption)
• Assisting builders with the evaluation of specific properties
• Creation and review of land and lot Business Plans
• Introductions to key market players
Lot developers rely on RSI to assist in the identification of potential new subdivision developments and to review specific new home community opportunities
Consulting topics include:
• Discussion of global housing market trends
• Identification of target geographies and lot product types
• Review of existing and future housing competition within specified submarket boundaries
• Evaluation of potential lot product types, pricing and sales velocity in proposed communities
• Dialog regarding potential builders for a community
Area lenders utilize RSI services in their navigation of the new home industry. Salient market information derived from RSI’s proprietary new home census is essential for underwriting Interim and Acquisition & Development loans.
Many of Texas’ top financial institutions employ RSI data to meet their regulatory and compliance requirements. Additionally, RSI executives meet with executives to provide critical background information and commentary on proposed transactions.
RSI also assists lenders with their growth plans, making introductions to prospective builders and developers.